The Australian Conference will be held in Perth, Western Australia on July 30, 2011.
The founder of WIN, Dr. Paula Fellingham will be a Keynote speaker at each event as well as Conference Presenter. Dr. Fellingham is an internationally recognised speaker, writer and a passionate activist in progressing issues of humanity.
You can read Dr. Paula Fellingham’s Story here Global Women’s Summits
We are seeking nominations of FIVE outstanding Australian women, who will be honoured by Dr. Paula Fellingham during the closing session of the AUSTRALIAN conference, which will be held at the Good Earth Hotel in PERTH on JULY 30, 2011.
Who would you like to nominate?
Dr. Fellingham will honour an outstanding woman in each of the following categories:
- Leader of an organization
- Community (school, religious community etc.)
- Nation (country, government, military service etc.)
You are invited to submit your nomination (to be received by June 28, 2011) by sending an initial email to
Global Women’s Summit – Perth and give us the details of your nomination.
Once your nomination has been received, Lesley Dewar will contact the nominees and liaise with Global Women’s Summits to assist in selecting the five woman to be honoured at the event.
We look forward to hearing from you – with powerful recommendations of five women who should be honoured for their roles in their communities.
When making your nomination, please advise the following:
1. Name of the recipient and their email address
2. Name of the nominator and their email address
3. Description of service
4. Their picture (this can be supplied after the nominee has been selected)
Once the award winner has been posted, they will be notified that they are a recipient of a Global Women’s Summit Outstanding Leadership Award, as will their Nominator.
GWS Leadership Award recipients will receive the following:
- · Global recognition for their outstanding leadership with the placement of their picture and description of service on the Global Women’s Summits website for one year.
- · Placement of their picture and description of service on The Women’s Information Network website for one year.
- · Recognition at the GWS event in their country with a free ticket for themselves and one for a friend.
- · Membership in The Women’s Information Network WINNER’S CIRCLE for one full year. (Value=$239.40)
- · GWS Outstanding Leadership Award certificate presented by Paula Fellingham.
Leadership Workshop with Dr. Paula Fellingham
In addition, she offers interested women an opportunity to participate in a one hour workshop on Leadership and Media Training – either on the night before the event or for an hour before the main conference commences. For non-conference attendees, there is a nominal fee for the workshop.
Thank you for honoring the women in leadership in your network.